Nordlent AS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. IntroductionWelcome to Nordlent AS. This is a binding agreement between Nordlent AS ("us", "we", or "our") and you ("user", "you", "your"). By using our website and/or our software services ("Service"), you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Using our ServiceYou must follow any guidelines or policies associated with the Service. You must not misuse or interfere with the Service or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide.
3. Account Creation and SecurityYou may need to create an account to use our Service. You are responsible for safeguarding your account, and you must use a strong password and limit its use to this account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
5. Intellectual Property RightsAll intellectual property rights in the Service are owned by us. Except as expressly provided, these terms do not grant you any rights to, under or in, any patents, copyright, database right, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licenses in respect of the Service.
6. Limitation of LiabilityWe provide the Service on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the extent permitted by law, we make no warranties, either express or implied, about the Service. We are not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using our Service.
7. Changes to These TermsWe reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. If we do so, we will post the changes on this page. Your continued use of the Service means you agree to the updated terms.
8. Governing Law and JurisdictionThese Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Norway. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Contact UsIf you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://nameremember.com/profile